Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default Outlet in closet...

On Feb 8, 9:13*pm, wrote:
On Fri, 8 Feb 2008 19:51:51 -0600, "S. Barker"

wrote:
"JimR" wrote in message
Tropics -- no furnace and no central air, not needed in that climate --

Hell if that's the case, probably don't need a closet, because you don't
need clothes.

I don't need a closet for the dozen pairs of shorts and golf shirts I
wear but I still have a wife. That is why we need a closet. She has
more storage space for shoes than my whole wardrobe.

When it comes to wives, there is no such thing as _enough_ closets.
We bought a small house (retirement) with only a couple small
closets. It now has 9 closets, 4 of which have double doors. No room
to put anythign into them anymore.

Harry K