Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,sci.electronics.repair
Donna Ohl, Grady Volunteer Coordinator Donna Ohl, Grady Volunteer Coordinator is offline

Default Quick basic advice on a dripping gas 40-gal hot-water heater

On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 21:30:43 -0600, HeyBub wrote:
$50 permit? Call city hall and see if a permit is required.

I called this morning and the town said I need a PLUMBING permit because
it's a gas heater. I forgot to ask the price but the installer will handle
that for me (and charge me).

I just hope there isn't the 8.5% sales tax charged on top of the permit
costs!

As Will Rogers said, thank God we don't get as much government as we pay
for!

Donna