Posted to uk.d-i-y
mike mike is offline

Default North facing house?

On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 17:45:45 -0000, "Mr Sandman"
wrote:

"Steve Firth" wrote in message
. ..
Mr Sandman wrote:

I'm in the market for a new house...went to see one today that was on a
hill
facing North. at 3pm the house was in the shade created by the hill, is
this house likely to get any sunlight at all?

Without knowing the area, how do you expect anyone to be able to advise
you? Go along and visit at different times of day then you'll know.

If it's on the North side of the Malvern Hills, the answer is no it will
always be in shadow. The same applies if it is on the south bank of the
rhine near the Lorelei.

If you want a specific answer you will need to give some facts.

this is the house.. http://tinyurl.com/2o4cv2

Is that any use? what else do you need to know?

Steve

I assume that you know about the nuclear waste dump?