Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stuart Noble Stuart Noble is offline

Default North facing house?

geoff wrote:
In message , fred writes
In article , geoff
writes
In message
,
robgraham writes
On 10 Feb, 19:31, geoff wrote:
In message
,
robgraham writes

On 10 Feb, 18:03, geoff wrote:
In message , Mr Sandman
writesI'm in the market for a
new
house...went to see one today that was on a hill
facing North. at 3pm the house was in the shade created by the

this house likely to get any sunlight at all?

What a stupid ****ing question

--
geoff

Oops, Geoff's having one of his rants again - all duck as the toys
come out the pram.

No I'm not - It was a stupid question given the fact that the OP
gave no
useful information

now ... back in your hole

--
geoff

And have you helped him by telling what information might be useful?
We're a 'help -everyone' group here and being rude to someone who has
come for help and needs some guidance, doesn't do the rest of us any
good whatsoever - and being rude to me doesn't get you any brownie
points either.

"I'm in the market for a new house...went to see one today that was on a
hill facing North. at 3pm the house was in the shade created by the
hill, is this house likely to get any sunlight at all?"

was a idiot post

That's as may be but your response was unnecessary IMHO.

It was a ****wit post and I stand by my original comment

I'm not in a fluffy mood tonight

I don't think the OP is the only one that has no idea where the sun is
at any given time. It's only when it affects you that you start to think
about it