Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Outlet in closet...

On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 21:41:24 -0500, Nate Nagel
wrote:

Irish wrote:
On Feb 10, 6:32 pm, a wrote:

HeyBub wrote:

a wrote:

No, the op, me, didn't say anything at all about a heater OR a desk...

No, but we knew what you meant. We're good that way.

No, *you* didn't get anything right or wrong. You're just trying to
include yourself in a make believe group of helpful posters. Had you
replied to the thread with advice, opinions, or fact - "we" might take you
seriously.

I hope I am doing this correct I have a converted closet Not a walk-in
just one with the bi-fold doors it has been converted to a home
office,my question is basically the same except I want an electrician
to do it and DO NOT want to go against code.any professionals out
there have a problem with putting in about 4-5 outlets to be primary
source for computer,monitor,printer lights etc....
Thanks
Irish

All equipment connected to a computer (by USB, serial port, printer
port, whatever) should be plugged into the same circuit. This is one

What happens if you don't do this?

case where a power strip really is the best solution as it ensures that
this is the case. If you use a UPS, plug *everything* into it - if it's

What happens if you don't do this? Seriously. I need to know.

a good one, it should have several outlets on it that are conditioned
but not backed up (unless it is a "true online" type, which you probably
don't have in your home.)

nate