Posted to alt.home.repair, misc.consumers.house
Big_Jake Big_Jake is offline

Default Kitchen sink disposal

On Feb 10, 9:21 pm, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:
"Walter Cohen" wrote in message

I had read or seen somewhere that the majority of kitchen sink disposal
units were made by a single company and it didn't matter too much in
agonizing over the various different manufacturers. Perhaps it was the
motor manufacturer.

Anyone know anything about this?

Thanks,
Walter

Whirlpool owns In Sink Erator and Kitchen Aid and they are all the same,
aside from cosmetics. I don't know about Badger.

InSinkErator is/was headquartered in Racine, WI. They have nearly
always had models called Badger 1, Badger 5, etc. I had heard that
they make something like 75% of the disposals out there.

JK (In WI)