Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Lobby Dosser Lobby Dosser is offline

Default Musing about my short happy life as a turned wood artist.

(Arch) wrote:

Hey Brother Lobby,

Thanks for the post and reminder about Gulley. I didn't see the
picture show, but I remember reading about his railings and exploits
about art. Maybe rcw ought to nominate an annual Gulley Jimson Honoree
or maybe start up 'The GJ Society' as a special division of COC.

'The Baja Kid', The scalded EMT from frozen Mich. and that guy who
wastes his time shooting nails and cooking BBQ would be good
candidates. Certainly not tramps like you and me or that Mapson guy
who brags about there being no 'e' in whisky.

BTW, we sure enjoy your posts to rcw, keep em coming.

Fraternally, Dunny

Now there's an Artist: Alec Guiness. Colenel Bogey to Gully Jimson to Obi
Wan Kanobe and everything in between!