Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus27232 Ignoramus27232 is offline

Default Worldwide Ebay Buyer And Seller Strike Scheduled for February 18-25 2008

On 2008-02-10, SteveB wrote:

You guys are SOOOOOOOOOOO slow! Not you, Vaughn. I've been protesting by
not doing business with ebay for quite a while now. If it walks like a duck
and smells like a pig, chances are ............

While I will not fully discontinue use of ebay, I will definitely sell
less, and buy less, from now on. It will not be limited to one day.
I do not like the changes and the deception.

However, deals like this are hard to pass up: