Rod MI

Default Torch/gas compatibility: Oxy-Acetylene/Mapp/Propylene/....

If you can get the Victor Advantage II for $130.00 you better get it!
It is a very good Home/Hobbyist torch set I have it and the only thing
I don't like about it is the LP tips ( #3) are about $20 from MSC(
Will last a long time for home use). If you go to the next torch size
up the tips I've seen for about $5 but the torch set costs much much
more. Mine came with Grade T hose sow I whose set for LP use. Check
the hose grade and get a LP tip you should be good to go. My 2 cents.