Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Worldwide Ebay Buyer And Seller Strike Scheduled for February 18-25 2008

On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 09:22:35 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, Wes
quickly quoth:

Larry Jaques wrote:

The only difference between a rut and a grave...is in their dimensions.

Good sig!

New, as of yesterday, too. I keep finding keepers in the Motivational
Quote of the Day emails, too.
Free from http://www.quotationspage.com/mqotd.html 4 quotes per day.

eBay price raises, here is how it affects pricing:

For an old car, selling price $1,300, old fees were $33.00, new will
be $40.82.

For a $5 item, old fees = 66 cents, new = 78 cents, an 18% hike.

For a $25 item, old fee = $1.31, new = $2.18, a 66% hike under their
new "lower fees" banner.

Unfortunately, all these fees are passed along to us buyers.

P.S: I'm not voting for Monica Lewinski's Ex-boyfriend's Wife, either.

--
The only difference between a rut and a grave...is in their dimensions.
-- Ellen Glasglow