Posted to uk.d-i-y
George George is offline

Default Automatic switching of porch light

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
. ..
Zen83237 wrote:
I currently have one of those outside light kits with a motion
detector in it inside my enclosed porch. I am going to get the porch
plastered with a proper ceiling as well so I have put the wiring in
for a pendant light but can I get a light fitting with a motion
detector in it. Alternatively I was thinking of one of those time delay
switches that
you get in houses with bedsits.

Use a dawn dusk sensor http://www.wickes.co.uk/invt/160705 and an energy
saving bulb.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

What an ugly thing to have sticking out of your porch light socket plus the
fact of banging your head on the bulb if the ceilings low?