Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Champ Andy Champ is offline

Default A funny thing happened to me on the way to Norwich...

Appin wrote:
snip

Most stupid design blunders were in a Plymouth Fury I with a
blueprinted 440 cubic inch engine (7.5 litres to you) -- back 2 plugs on
the nearside bank officially couldn't be changed without removing the
steering column. And the engine weighed so much the front brake disks
warped repeatedly. Left that car parked for a while and it sank
through the asphalt driveway -- it weighed over two tons.

Two tons isn't *that* much for a big car. In fact a Defender 110 is
about three tons...

Andy