Posted to alt.home.repair
DanG DanG is offline

Default refrigerator door is not closing tightly.

These are very expensive. I would not replace it for a poor
fitting door gasket. Most closing problems are hinge related.
Loosen the hinges, close the door, make sure the gasket is in good
condition, set hinges where the gasket can make a good seal and
not be pinched/rubbed/hung-up as it closes. If the gasket is
damaged, it is fairly easy to replaced, but it sounds like your
problem is hinge bind of some type.

--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

"LouB" wrote in message
Friends have a large built-in made in 1992. I think the brand
is sub-zero. No freezer in this large box.

Door does not close tightly unless pushed tight.

Machine appears to be tipped back a little (as it should be)

Ideas (other than buy a new one)?

TIA

Lou