Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Victory Victory is offline

Default Source of 5 pins potentiometers?

Arfa,

I did look at the PDF and it didn't look like it had threads on the
pot. I will phone the company again today. I don't want you to think
that I am not actually doing any of the work myself though. I do get
frustrated when talking to these guys on the phone and they say 'sorry
can't help you' especially after the people on the form say the parts
are easy to come by and common-place. Must be my way of saying things
I guess. The electronic store that I buy from won't be of any help
because they won't tell me the part number and the baggie it comes in
is of little help. And yes I do appreciate the help. I guess I will
look for another forum that might be able to help with a parts list
since I don't want to outstay my welcome (if I haven't already).

You need to learn to use an online catalogue. Both of those parts that I
pointed you to, have internal links attached to their basic catalogue entry,
which take you to the manufacturer's spec sheets for them. These tell you
everything, both electrically and mechanically, that characterise the
device. This is common with electronic component catalogues.