Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
* * is offline

Default Trying to shill for unions

Millwright Wrong wrote in article
In the United States today, a worker is fired or discriminated against
for trying to form a union every 23 minutes.

Millwright Wrong
union shill

If you ask me, that's FAR too lenient. The SOBs ought to be shot!!!!

Ask ANYBODY who has worked in both union and non-union shops and they will
tell you that their angriest co-workers were the union idiots who allow the
union brass to convince them that things are, somehow, worse than they
actually are.

I'd rather spend my own money on myself instead of paying for some union
president and a few of his goons to vacation in the tropics.