Gunner

Default Delay the November Election?

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 05:32:00 GMT, ff wrote:

Just another of example of incumbant politics. Read between the lines.
The current administration is intimating that Al Qaeda does not want
them reelected. Probably far from the truth. GWB's foreign policy
is like a recruitment poster for Al Qaeda. Colin Powell admitted on
Meet the Press, that terrorist incidents have increased since occupation
of Iraq.

ff

Yup..and its like putting out Decon for the rats. They keep showing
up, and getting killed. Works for me. And its great that they are
doing this in some other country besides our own. Id hate to be
asshole deep in tangos in the US.

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell