Martin

Default Champagne mixer basin taps

Got an adapter for my kitchen sink that does the same thing;
Can be adjusted from an aerated stream to a shower type spray.
You can buy them from Lakeland, best thing since the invention of the bread
maker.

Don't know if they have a web site.

Martin.

"Nigel Mercier ®" wrote in message
On holiday in Italy the hotel had a basin with a mixer tap. The water
came out in a stream similar to the "champagne" effect on my shower,
full of bubbles. I guess this is caused by an aerator.

Has anyone seen such taps for sale in the UK? I want it to be a fairly
traditional design, and in gold effect finish.

--
Nigel Mercier

Please remove NOSPAM from my return address