Gunner

Default Delay the November Election?

On 11 Jul 2004 17:55:11 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

Just that he could take advantage of a terrorist threat/attack
and improve his chances. I suspect his people have worked that
scenario already, playing 'what if.'

How it would improve his chances, Ill leave up to your fantasies.
Though it would be interesting to hear them.

Id have to say that the Dems would be praying for a tango attack as it
would give them far more ammo to use politically than if nothing
happened.

Bet your ass both sides have "war gamed" the scenarios.

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell