Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default Removing Snow From Driveway - Best Long Term Solution?

On Feb 8, 9:07*am, Nexus7 wrote:
On Feb 8, 10:57*am, Harry K wrote:

Have you used one, or are you just armchair babbling?

I believe the post you quoted answered that question. *But no, I have
not used one. *Have no need to do so and when I have to shovel I will
use something that is not a clumsy abortion.

OK, so you are armchair babbling.

Whatever but I am sorry you suckered on it. Guess you do have to try
to justify it. What did it cost? Lasst I saw IIRC was $69. The one
I saw demonstrated was $24 out of a junk shop. Buyer pitched it after
that.

Harry K