Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OK to remodel kitchen when the wife is pregnant?

On Fri, 8 Feb 2008 21:14:33 -0500, h wrote:

OMG!! Really hard to believe that we are the same species that settled this
country in covered wagons. Good grief, man, she's not a porcelain doll,
she's just pregnant. Get over yourself. Women have been breeding for
thousands of years and a kitchen remodel is hardly hazardous. What does SHE
think about it? I bet she's not the Nervous Nelly you obviously are.

LOL. My wife flew regularly as a passenger in a helicopter for
business. I was a Nervous Nelly. She delivered after a long day of
work and not once did she miss work OR complain.

Oren