Randy H.

Default Torch/gas compatibility: Oxy-Acetylene/Mapp/Propylene/....

I use mainly propane and oxygen for my glass work. I use it for brazing as
well. It works for me. If you're worried about code compliance you will
have to use" type T " welding hose for propane use. Most welding kits come
with a rubber lined hose marked " for Acetylene only". In the past I have
personally used that type with propane for more than 10 years without a
problem......other than a fire marshal coming in and saying "my book says
you need type T welding hose, so you'll have to change your hoses." I guess
it will leak someday, but not in the first 10 years anyway, that I know from
experience.

Randy Hansen
SC Glass Tech
Scam Diego, Comi-fornia