Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] nospam.house@none.com is offline

Default OK to remodel kitchen when the wife is pregnant?

cshenk wrote:

If you have a cold snap, might be best to stay with family for a day or so.
I presume here you don't live too far north or you couldnt shut off the heat
long at all.

Any reason why you have to turn the heat off? That is pretty wierd.

Thanks for the reply.

I am afraid running the heater will distribute all the dust during the
remodeling. So I plan to seal off all the vents and return duct during
the remodel. After the house is throughly cleaned, then use the
heater if I still need to.

I am in the San Francisco bay area. So by the time the remodeling is
done, it's likely that I won't need the heater until November..

Raymond