Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Community Service

On Fri, 8 Feb 2008 16:28:08 UTC, Dave wrote:

nightjar cpb@ wrote:
"Brian" wrote in message

Blue goes to the left, Brown to the right. No point in going into Live
and neutral for idiots, far easier, and possibly more likely to be
understood, to say left and right.

The wife of a friend, far from an idiot in other matters, cannot tell left
from right. He has to say 'ring hand' or 'other hand' when she is driving
and he is map reading.

Nice to know that I am not on my own with this problem.

My wife often tells me to turn left and points right :-(

BTDTGTTS!

http://www.diybanter.com