Posted to alt.home.repair
Beach Trading Company Beach Trading Company is offline

Default Where do you buy your tools?

Deeply discounted prices? *How do you make any money. *You must have bought
it very cheap to start with. *But then, all that Chinese crap is pretty
cheap. *And worthless.

Maybe you should have a look at whats on my site before you making
statements like that. I sell professional grade tools many with
lifetime guarantees. As for how much I pay for the tools I'll tell you
that I'm just not marking the tools up as much as other suppliers.

As I said, I like to see and hold a tool I'm going to buy.

I think you should hold onto your tool and have a happy life.

Great customer service? *Does that mean you will continue to send
replacements until the customer gets one that works?

Yup. If you get a tool from me that doesn't work I'll happily make
arrangements to replace it. But that rarely happens.

RichB
www.beachtradingco.com