Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB[_2_] SteveB[_2_] is offline

Default Where do you buy your tools?

"Beach Trading Company" wrote in message
On Feb 7, 10:45 pm, "
wrote:
I was wondering where you buy your tools online? and what it is you
look for in an online tool distributor?

Since you asked I guess it's ok to plug my site. Go to Beach Trading
Company www.beachtradingco.com. I have a big selection and deeply
discounted prices. Oh and did I mention the great customer service? ;-)

Deeply discounted prices? How do you make any money. You must have bought
it very cheap to start with. But then, all that Chinese crap is pretty
cheap. And worthless.

As I said, I like to see and hold a tool I'm going to buy.

Great customer service? Does that mean you will continue to send
replacements until the customer gets one that works?

Cheaptoolsonline.com ............. what's wrong with this picture?

Steve