jim rozen

Default Delay the November Election?

In article , Gunner says...

I floated this idea about six months ago, and gunner said I was
*nuts*, that this would never happen under any circumstances.

Jim

I said that it would not happen. And it wont. As I recall, you spewed
something about Bush declaring himself Prez for life...

Ah here we go. Feel free to ignore my other post on this
subject then.

Feel free to bring up the original posts with both our comments and we
can discuss it.

I think we both know what was in it. I would have a tough time
digging it out, even with google, because I am positive it was
under some BS off topic thread that had mutated. If you can find
it I think you will find that I did NOT say anthing about prez
for life. Just that he could take advantage of a terrorist threat/attack
and improve his chances. I suspect his people have worked that
scenario already, playing 'what if.'

please reply to: