Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Where do you buy your tools?

On Feb 8, 6:15�am, Phisherman wrote:
On Thu, 7 Feb 2008 19:45:27 -0800 (PST), "

wrote:
I was wondering where you buy your tools online? and what it is you
look for in an online tool distributor?

Several places. �Most online purchases I made through Amazon and I
never had a problem (although I have heard other people had issues). I
use a Discover credit card because it has the best security, plus it
offers free one-time use numbers for Internet purchases. �For
lesser-known companies, research before you buy.

harbor freight have decent tools at cheap prices, definetely not
contractor quality but fine for occasional use