Posted to sci.electronics.repair
James Beck James Beck is offline

Default Is it really that tough out there ? FIRED !

In article ,
says...
Of course I knew that when I wrote it. But I wonder what would happen
if a major union had the guts to drag a major company into bankruptcy.
It might teach everyone a lesson.

What lesson would that be?
That unions are nothing but mindless bullies that are more interested in
throwing their power around than doing good?

Substitute "businesses" for "unions" and you have another possible lesson.

Possible, but not one I've seen.
Now the opposite has been true far too many times.
I'll bet all those Eastern Airlines people are still loving that union
of theirs.