Posted to sci.electronics.repair
James Beck James Beck is offline

Default Is it really that tough out there ? FIRED !

In article ,
says...
"James Beck" wrote in message
th.net...

What was it you said ...
Having to? I thought businesses were free to do as they liked.
Who cares if a strike destroys a company? That's the company's
problem.

I would say it is the worker's problem too, but you are too much
of a union butt boy to see the very words you write. Jeez.

Of course I knew that when I wrote it. But I wonder what would happen if a
major union had the guts to drag a major company into bankruptcy. It might
teach everyone a lesson.

What lesson would that be?
That unions are nothing but mindless bullies that are more interested in
throwing their power around than doing good?