Posted to sci.electronics.repair
James Beck James Beck is offline

Default Is it really that tough out there ? FIRED !

In article ,
says...
"Leonard Caillouet" wrote in
message ...

You are correct. Good jobs don't grow on trees. People
who own businesses make profits and can afford to pay
people well.

But they rarely do. Take a look at the 19th century.

Lucky rest of us live in the 21st century.

Good paying jobs are also created by union coersion [sic],
and businesses that survive in spite of it are often doomed
to becoming non-competitive in the market.

In other words, businesses should never pay their employees well, for any
reason. (See your preceding remark.)

Supply and demand. Skilled work pays better than non-skilled.
Hazardous work pays better than non-hazardous.
The only thing that you make apparent is EXACTLY why unions have more
than out lived their usefulness.

What was it you said ...
Having to? I thought businesses were free to do as they liked.
Who cares if a strike destroys a company? That's the company's problem.

I would say it is the worker's problem too, but you are too much of a
union butt boy to see the very words you write. Jeez.

Jim