Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Arch Arch is offline

Default Musing about my short happy life as a turned wood artist.

Thanks Robert, ROTFLMAO!

Your post is important to us. Please stay on the ng and somebody will be
with you just as soon as they "get it". Keep the faith and keep on
burning. There's probably more art in our ash cans than in our
galleries. Who said, "speak for yourself, Arch" ?

If you do decide to follow in V.G.'s (Artists like you & me know him as
VG) footsteps and eat your bowls, be sure to look up 'food safe' (ie.
safe for you, not the bowl) in the rcw archives. I think there may have
been an inquiry or two about this subject over the ears. Sorry, I meant
years!

BTW, I finished my masterpiece and sold it for three dollars and 49
cents. To follow in VG's footsteps, I ate the sales tax. Eureka! That's
a dollar and four cents more than my 'turned for use' stuff usually
brngs in, tax included. I reckon I've arrived. I just don't know where.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter