Gunner

Default Delay the November Election?

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 22:27:16 GMT, Greg Heilers
wrote:

Gunner wrote:

As one may recall..election issues have been primarily a Democratic
one. As one recalls the 2000 Florida election results, offered up by a
an election department owned and operated by the Democrats..and of
course the Democrat polling places intentionally kept open long after
the legal closing time..so more Dems could be ferried in to
vote..again..and again..

And then we can discuss the Daley Machine..where party loyalty extends
to even those long dead .......

EG

We can indeed discuss other prime examples.....the Military votes of
the 2000 election, for example?

Gunner

Also, this funny observation. It seems that *only* the Democrats
have to organize all those "Get Out The Vote Drives"; in order to
get their "constituents" to show their support...lol.

--

And supply them with booze and smokes to show up at the
bus....roflmao!

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell