Gray Ghost

Default Delay the November Election?

"Boris Beizer" wrote in
k.net:

Delayed Election:

There is an article in the July 19th edition of Newsweek relating to
Ridge's examination of what needs to be done in order to delay the
November election -- putatively in case of a terrorist attack at
election time.

To delay the election would be the greatest terrorist attack of all.
There can be no circumstances, short of the assasination of all the
candidates that would warrant delaying the election -- what is it now?
First they steal the election and now they want to make that permanent?

Every dictatorship that started by a democratically elected
administration retained its power by "delaying" the election for
supposed external threats. In recent history, we have Italy, Germany,
the Soviet Union -- to name a few prominent ones.

I can't imagine a more important thing at the moment than to make a
stink about this "examination" -- or is it a plan -- of how to destroy
our Democracy and hand the terrorists a victory by turning our country
into exactly the kind of police state that they want to create for the
world.

Boris Beizer

Boris Beizer Ph.D. Seminars and Consulting

1232 Glenbrook Road on Software Testing and

Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006 Quality Assurance

TEL: 215-572-5580

Email bsquare "at" earthlink.net

Take your meds comrade. And watch out for the black helicopters.

--
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who
approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but