Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Vaughn Simon Vaughn Simon is offline

Default 48 volt car elect not going to happen

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

Doctors kill 900,000+ people a year in the USA. Simply driving cars
kills 43k in the US, 1 million worldwide. Eating fast food/heart
disease kills 600k.

And every one of those threats is beside the point of what we are talking
about.

Ask Vaughn "Which is the greater threat, us or the
voltage in vehicles?"

We are talking about adding a new occupational hazard for mechanics (and
firefighters etc.) If the hazard exists, the eventual results are just a matter
of statistics. Given sufficient opportunity, injuries/deaths from any new
hazard will eventually happen, we just don't know how often.

To the rest of us, it' s a moot point.

Then why did you even bother responding? It sure won't be a "moot point" to
mechanics!

Regards
Vaughn