Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_2_] Gunner[_2_] is offline

Default Right To Work

On Thu, 07 Feb 2008 19:49:53 -0600, "David R. Birch"
wrote:

Millwright Ron wrote:

No, I don't own a business, but I have been a union member at
Briggs & Stratton and am simply reporting what I saw there and in
former union members that I've worked with at non union shops.

David

******************************************* Employees nationwide
are struggling with economic and workload issues: whether a
Janitor, Home Care Worker, a a Security Guard, a Nurse, a Police
Officer, a Fire Fighter, a Construction Worker, an Office Worker,
or any worker who is mistreated in the workplace each day; each are
turning to labor unions for organizing. Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com

Yeah! Let's get Burl Ives and Woody Guthrie and Pete Seeger all
together and have an organizing hootenanny! We can sing about how
great it is to be paid more than we're worth to do as little as we can
get away with! That's our way of sticking it to the Man!

David

"Have you seen the vigilante man...have you seen the viiigilllante
man.... got a club and a gun in his hand...gonna shoot your brudder
and sister down....."

Gunner