Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Is it really that tough out there ? FIRED !

"b" wrote in message
On Feb 7, 11:07 pm, "William Sommerwerck"
wrote:

PS: I am, in general, pro-union. Unions will disappear when businesses

start
treating their employees as business partners, rather than as a

disposable
"resource".

Quite agree. this is the crux of the whole issue.

I once worked for a company that stated -- on a poster -- that they didn't
like unions, and would do anything to keep unions out of their company,
including, but not limited to, treating their employees properly.

Sadly, this is lost on so many ignorant, foul mouthed people like
Micahel Terrell, who seem only capable of ranting and foaming at the
mouth about 'union stooges ' and telling anyone who supports the right
of employees to organise themselves to 'kiss obama'a ass'.

I don't think Michael is so much anti-union as he is against the
government's vigorous support of union rights.