Boris Beizer

Default Delay the November Election?

Delayed Election:

There is an article in the July 19th edition of Newsweek relating to Ridge's
examination of what needs to be done in order to delay the November
election -- putatively in case of a terrorist attack at election time.

To delay the election would be the greatest terrorist attack of all. There
can be no circumstances, short of the assasination of all the candidates
that would warrant delaying the election -- what is it now? First they steal
the election and now they want to make that permanent?

Every dictatorship that started by a democratically elected administration
retained its power by "delaying" the election for supposed external threats.
In recent history, we have Italy, Germany, the Soviet Union -- to name a few
prominent ones.

I can't imagine a more important thing at the moment than to make a stink
about this "examination" -- or is it a plan -- of how to destroy our
Democracy and hand the terrorists a victory by turning our country into
exactly the kind of police state that they want to create for the world.

Boris Beizer

Boris Beizer Ph.D. Seminars and Consulting

1232 Glenbrook Road on Software Testing and

Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006 Quality Assurance

TEL: 215-572-5580

Email bsquare "at" earthlink.net