Nick Alexander

Default How effective are home bandsaw welders?

Is it worth buying one of those home bandsaw blade welders? I always have
a few snapped blades that I could weld up, and I have heard it is quite
cheap to buy rolls of blade, but I am wondering if the results are as
durable as commercially welded blades. Have people here had good results?
Are there good and bad welders, or bacause the process is mainly electrical
are most welders okay? The one I am looking at is an MVM brand, which I
have never come across before. All comments would be appreciated.