Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
Doctor Drivel Doctor Drivel is offline

Default OT GUNS (Was UK RICS report says solar takes 208 years torepay...nonsense!Helpneeded!)

Doctor Drivel wrote:

Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Ray King" wrote in message
. ..

I would expect you could consider much of what you hear as prattling
tripe. ( little minds ) I guess if I lived in a world where some one
protected me from all harm--no I can not imagine a fantasy world you
must live in.

Ray

In your tiny mind I live in fantasy world - a world very real to us - a
world where police don't even carry guns, replicas are banned and if
you are found in possession you can get 5 years. I love living in
fantasy world - absolutely love it!!!!! You should try to build one
where you live.

Well apart from the fact that you DO live in a fantasy world, so does
he..

This is what happens when you live by yourself in the middle of nowhere.

What makes yopu think I live by myself?

Well if there is anyone else in the house they must ignore you.