Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_2_] HeyBub[_2_] is offline

Default What's the better way to contact Chinese restaurant owner?

Bread Kong wrote:

Contacting chefs? I have no idea. I'd start with web sites forChinese
restaurants in San Francisco. Send them an email explaining your
quest.

Yeah, we think the chefs who work for Chinese restaurant know the
differences between real Chinese and westernized Chinese food. Can
you tell me how to get them email address? I found some e-mail
addresses of Chinese restaurant from internet, but most of them are
unavailable.

Google: "chinese+restaurant+email" = 1,160,000 hits. I'm sure you'll find
some in there.