Posted to alt.home.repair
N O N O is offline

Default How To Commit Voter Fraud - A Primer On The Theft Of America

How To Commit Voter Fraud - A Primer On The Theft Of America

Group: alt.home.repair Date: Wed, Feb 6, 2008, 1:37am (EST+5) From:
com (Dr.*Hardcrab)
"Stephen King" wrote in message
"Dr. Hardcrab" wrote in
"Stephen King" wrote in message
Just follow whatever GWB did/does. He's the master of lies.
Yes. Thank GAWD Hillary doesn't tell any lies......
Yes, that's right.
Keep living in your dream world.
Why don't you stay out of politics and go back to writing again. You
haven't written anything worth a **** since The Stand....

That doesn't make sense. Would you tell a fireman the same
thing?...'you haven't put out a fire since last month, so stay out of
politics'....?

Of couse SK is wrong about Hillary. But I'll defend his right to be
wrong forever.

"Who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?"- Groucho Marx