Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Millwright Ron[_2_] Millwright Ron[_2_] is offline

Default Right To Work

On Feb 6, 5:44*pm, "David R. Birch" wrote:
Hawke wrote:
"David R. Birch" wrote in message
Millwright Ron wrote:
In our glorious fight for civil rights, we must guard against
being fooled by false slogans, as 'right-to-work.' It provides
no 'rights' and no 'works.'
No, it just recognizes that you can get a job without belonging
to a parasitic union.

Its purpose is to destroy labor unions and the freedom of
collective bargaining...

You say that like it's a BAD thing...
Unity
Unity in doing as little as you can get away with for as much as
you can get till your job goes abroad.

David

Spoken like a true business owner, which I doubt you are, and makes
your point foolish.

Hawke

No, I don't own a business, but I have been a union member at Briggs &
Stratton and am simply reporting what I saw there and in former union
members that I've worked with at non union shops.

David- Hide quoted text -

Employees nationwide are struggling with economic and workload
issues: whether a Janitor, Home Care Worker, a a Security Guard, a
Nurse, a Police Officer, a Fire Fighter, a Construction Worker, an
Office Worker, or any worker who is mistreated in the workplace each
day; each are turning to labor unions for organizing.
Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com