Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Ralph E Lindberg Ralph E Lindberg is offline

Default Chucks-Chucks -Chucks [ UK ]

In article ,
"StephenM" wrote:

Perhaps true, but a cheap set of t-handled allen wrenches was one of the
best 11$ I ever spent. One is dedicated to my SN^2, and two more to my
bandsaw.

I have a cheap set (plastic handles) from HF, but when I bought my
SuperNova chuck from kmstools, they included a T-handle allen wrench.

Hmmm?!? My 'nova came from KMS. I got the nice T-handle for the the chuck
itself, but I'm fairly sure that it only had a regular allen ("L") wrench
for the jaw-attaching screws.

Bob Gadd is one of the few Nova dealers that sells those as something
other then "accessories" (yes I have bought a bunch of stuff from Bob)

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv