Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] martin.sanders@esterling.co.uk is offline

Default Stainless steel threaded fasteners

Hello,

I'd like to apologise for "spamming" on your forum. I recently posted
an add on behalf of a client, which was against Usenet rules.

Taking this into account, I can understand how genuine users of usenet
will be offended by all the spamming which takes place, and would like
to offer my sincere apologies.

It was no fault of the client, and I would be more than happy if any
offended users would like to forward their issues to me, which I will
be happy to address and respond to personally.

My actions were clearly intruding, and I can assure all users that it
will not be happening again.

Kindest regards,

Martin Sanders