Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Stainless steel threaded fasteners

http://www.stf-fasteners.co.uk

Established in 1986, STF have dominated the UK stainless steel
fasteners market for 2 decades. Part of the SRB Ltd Group of
Companies, STF operate from 50,000 sq. ft. premises in the Heart of
the West Midlands, delivering next day anywhere to mainland UK.

Over 10,000 line items of A2, A4, A4-80 and brass fasteners are fully
controlled by an integrated SAP computer system. With direct access to
all group company stock, STF's experienced sales staff are able to
respond promptly to all customers' enquiries and orders.

The full range of A2, A4 and A4-80 stainless steel fasteners are
stocked, including hexagon bolts, hexagon setscrews, nuts, washers,
machine screws, self tapping screws, woodscrews, socket screws,
studding, security screws, micro screws etc. both in metric and
imperial threadforms. The company also has its' own 'Stainless Steel
Specials' department, which means that STF can quote for any non-
standard parts.

By 2001, a new division was established - STF EXPORTS - to combine the
export sales of STF, Icon Fasteners and Galaxy Fasteners. In 2006, STF
Marine was successfully launched supplying stainless steel marine
fittings to the industry.

STF are dedicated to providing all customers world wide with a range
of high quality stainless steel fasteners, brass fasteners, sockets
and hexagons in grades 8.8 to 14.9 and construction fasteners, all at
competitive prices, off the shelf.

http://www.stf-fasteners.co.uk
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Hello,

I'd like to apologise for "spamming" on your forum. I recently posted
an add on behalf of a client, which was against Usenet rules.

Taking this into account, I can understand how genuine users of usenet
will be offended by all the spamming which takes place, and would like
to offer my sincere apologies.

It was no fault of the client, and I would be more than happy if any
offended users would like to forward their issues to me, which I will
be happy to address and respond to personally.

My actions were clearly intruding, and I can assure all users that it
will not be happening again.

Kindest regards,

Martin Sanders