Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
Doctor Drivel Doctor Drivel is offline

Default OT GUNS (Was UK RICS report says solar takes 208 years torepay...nonsense!Helpneeded!)

Doctor Drivel wrote:

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Doctor Drivel
writes

"Ray King" wrote in message
. ..

I would expect you could consider much of what you hear as prattling
tripe. ( little minds ) I guess if I lived in a world where some one
protected me from all harm--no I can not imagine a fantasy world you
must live in.

Ray

In your tiny mind I live in fantasy world - a world very real to us - a
world where police don't even carry guns, replicas are banned and if
you are found in possession you can get 5 years. I love living in
fantasy world - absolutely love it!!!!! You should try to build one
where you live.

(saved for posterity)

Maxie, thank you for your solid contribution.

We all know waht your 'solid' contributions to the world consist of, don't
we?

Have you learnt how to use the potty yet?

Such wit!