Posted to alt.home.repair
Floyd L. Davidson Floyd L. Davidson is offline

Default Can I use a dropcord in the pool?

Clark wrote:
(Floyd L. Davidson) wrote:
Whatever, when you figure out that the problem I gave
you is not solved with algrebra, and that it is indeed a
lot easier to work with using 1 volt and 1 ohm, come
back and I'll teach you a few other neat things about
electricity.

You really are clueless. You are confusing arithmatic and mathematics. Do
get some education so you stop embarassing yourself.

So you actually don't have any idea at all how to solve
that problem! What a hoot. (No, it isn't "arithmetic".)

In the mean time, keep your day job, because electrical
theory is never going to pay your bills. (Not that you
couldn't be trained to wire a house by rote and by note;
but someone else is going to have to set the rules.)

Ok, listen up real close. Go weld underwater and tell me all about how it's
perfectly safe. It will shock you and you will understand that combining
electricity and water is really stupid. Well, then again, since you don't
seem to have much comprehension of the world around you the point will
undoubtedly be missed. Oh well.

So you are saying it is impossible to weld underwater...
which is a bit of another hoot.

If electricity and water are *necessarily* so deadly,
tell me why how a guy can take a fire hose and spray
water on a high voltage power distribution line to clean
the dirt off of insulatiors! Or for that matter why
said power line doesn't just melt the poles when it
rains...

Ukpeagvik (Barrow, Alaska)