Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] ZZactly@aol.com is offline

Default Anyone heard of Fox International for schematics

Fox used to be on Aurora Road in an eastern suburb of Cleveland, Ohio.
Murray Fox started the thing, thus the name. The were just Fox for a
long time before becoming Fox International.

Before then I used to go there about twice a week. I took lunch with
Smitty and there were always parts needed. It was nice to be able to
just pick them up, but honestly, when you are talking like seven to
ten bucks shipping, I would rather not drive out there.

I do not know where they are now, and I thought they were out of
business. If they are still around thanks for the heads up.

JURB