Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Hank[_2_] Hank[_2_] is offline

Default Tersa knives in Australia

mac davis wrote in
:

On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 20:26:52 GMT, "George" wrote:

"mac davis" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 10:18:23 GMT, "George" wrote:

"The Tersa system is the perfect solution for finishing on
moulding machines, planing machines and thicknessing machines."

Wow.. I have no idea why, but that wasn't in the post that I
responded too..

Two words. "Search engine."

Of course, those most likely to respond positively would already
know....

Search for what, George?
To find out if each suspected spam is actually not spam?

If you can take the time to write a complaint, why not take the time
to search?

Actually, I didn't complain, I gave a smart ass reply to someone that
did.. I think what happened, is that I didn't read the OP, just the
one that I replied to, and they'd snipped part of the original
message..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Yup,
Kinda figured that. If that's the worse thing you do, you're still way
ahead.
Hank