Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower

Default OT GUNS (Was UK RICS report says solar takes 208 years torepay...nonsense!Helpneeded!)

Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Ray King" wrote in message
. ..

I would expect you could consider much of what you hear as prattling
tripe. ( little minds ) I guess if I lived in a world where some one
protected me from all harm--no I can not imagine a fantasy world you
must live in.

Ray

In your tiny mind I live in fantasy world - a world very real to us - a
world where police don't even carry guns, replicas are banned and if you
are found in possession you can get 5 years. I love living in fantasy
world - absolutely love it!!!!! You should try to build on where you live.

Well apart from the fact that you DO live in a fantasy world, so does he..

I think you are well matched frankly..

Bugger! I'll have to put you in my killfile again.

Lost it in the disk crash/hardware problems.

I'm only really answering now because I need to see if removing a
certain RAM chip has resulted in stable operation.

So far so good. Possibly you should mention that a frontal lobotomy
might cure your own personal medical issues.